1. What is a Declaration of Nullity (annulment)?
2. Does an annulment have anything to do with civil law?
3. Does an annulment affect the legitimacy of children?
4. Who can apply for an annulment?
5. How is an annulment process started?
6. Will my former spouse be contacted?
7. What documents are needed?
8. How is a case submitted to the Tribunal?
9. What happens next?
10. Who can be witnesses?
11. Is other information needed?
12. When is a decision reached?
13. When does the decision become final?
14. Does the Tribunal ever deny an annulment?
15. When can I set a wedding date?
16. How long does it take to complete the process of annulment?
17. How much does the annulment procedure cost?
18. What if I have other questions?