"The moral law forbids acts which, for commercial or totalitarian purposes, lead to the enslavement of human beings, or to their being bought, sold or exchanged like merchandise." (CCC 2455)
For more information and resources, please go to:
How you can help:
- Be Part of the Solution. Learn more about the Church's Response to Human Trafficking.
- Be observant. Identify victims in your community and respond appropriately. Use our Red Flags and Screening Questions to Identify Victims and then Take Action.
- Spread the word. Help us distribute posters and other resources in your community. For resources or to request technical assistance, training or consultancy services, contact Anti-Trafficking Services /202.541.3357.
- Be informed. Sign up for our web-based trainings and/or e-newsletter.
- Become a Shepherd.
- Donate to the National Catholic Fund for Migration and Refugee Services.
- Redeemed Ministries serves the following mission: “To bring Christ’s loving redemption and amazing liberation within our communities by providing environments conducive for holistic healing and guiding adult survivors of domestic sex trafficking to healthy, productive and independent living.”
- End Slavery - a site for more information on human trafficking